6/22/2021

In the legand of Babaji whom….the relationship love coach is = Eben, not Lalla, did you rulers your every terms to sort with your parents on the phone, if you know Anna don’t want that, helping her, you will get both attention, Anna + Eben, Eben still gonna do what he does as a relationship love coach. They both know the games !

 



Pixie has one more things 

They might kill Tim Cook for. There is one or multiple pixie sitting in front of my ipad has a feeling, they are so illuded and happy happy happy …I say no, feeling wrong you drag me with you to USA, no,….so in front on the table, I cut India sentence string called religious clerks, but not Dean line. I push to kill Catholics to get to Queen money, you all don’t see a word I say after …

If I tell you, the Pixie knows you get mix up themselves or you MD failing groups, we had a feeling behind their future plan 20 years and present case, stop sitting in front of me to have a bubble engulf me Anna, I will cut things off if you don’t wane down, it’s India that way, but do not cut Dean 5 Lord leash, Anna will find a way not to get that strong to feel pull back by Dean, but our direction has to move that Russian American Vietnamese lines to Melinda all the way push in that way, One World one continent methods, Pope South America is in Roman Italy, even they know what diagrams I draw them to confirm how bad how bad how bad Anna don’t say things once, twice, three times. They are collecting themselves to Italy or Africa side that’s Obama or Elon Musk profiles speaking wrong to every degree, Anna repeats Pixies gazillions times.

巴巴基:小鬼,對 對

No comments:

Post a Comment