6/05/2021

I never talk about life - it’s a basic human function discipline you make yourself happy, wider responsibility, to host the whole world in, but okay, you are an inidividusl, US says optimistic groups has a protocols rules how to be happy.

 


It’s so none sense, but they deliver me at least entire book shelf on Eben’s living room. Yesh, I read how you suppose to make you and your parents give you money SMTV ABC to live happy. SMCH didn’t know me 8 years before ...I didn’t even know when she got onto my business ? I shut down my organic YouTube channel has her face on Real Love ...I sent her copy her Facebook I made for her. I shut it off. I did made a Love of Century Facebook page images if she saw that. 

Did you SMTV do something comic I draw to you or to her so I had a SMTV Christmas card ?

Toronto has her birthday well wishing birthday every year ...if not first or second Ching Hai day?

I have friends...I don’t have them, I went to a new place they never know me left behind, I meet others. To talk. I practice meditation so I don’t talk much. Dean and me are not getting along, but if he gonna ask me how I end up furthur North Muskoka? I play my 5 Lords games you all wish to get Lords?

Why don’t you looking nice ABC SMTV finding your own friends?

Findsing your parents their parents friends...stop bothering me.



No comments:

Post a Comment