6/27/2021

Hi Tony, your short name is TR legally ? Yeah ? Tony Robbin.

 Barbra Straisand you know who she is?

I used to be in Nick house listening to Andrew Bocelli.

No, not her.

Not yet…


Anyway …one day I start it to know her, she is famous among Presidential groups like Clinton shows up concerts she talks about Miami, she was going to go down …

Do you know who is John Jacob 

Astor family.

It’s horse he rides or she or both reverses time rides.

The young wife John Jacob had 1900 Era.

That Astor family after Titanic is still an Astor family

John Jacob Astor IV = Barbra Straisand had a son die in Miami named John Jacob Astor VI.

Astor family.

Barbra Straisand my 2014 groups or 2015 knows she, has an album, Partner, I bought it. Yeah, like Obama biography.

In 2014, Robbin dead, Lauren throat dead, Hollywood few dead…we were playing near death experience groups, I become the Death. No, I didn’t mean I was…I forget I was death, yeah, that much I remember.

I was too busy laughing …

Forget life and dead, but I was dying everyday, yeah, I forget to eat, I had lotto 64 over 75 excel sheets, Westlife Swear it Again, I told them, I use Excel.

I know …Barbra did know her son die in Miami, but I didn’t tell her that, that was long time ago.

These so known Family upper has foundation.

In the library.

Yeah…outdated things if were high school ..those kinds, not much anyway.

Unknown all. Like Buffalo NY, Williamsville 14221.

Babaji: right 


No comments:

Post a Comment