6/30/2021

Everyone has a lot of papers to write …no, I don’t know. I enter 2nd Kail frames? When they tell you a story inside, you imagine it’s in language? Yeah, but …how can you say frames yo story next

 I have a double body.

Kail see that body (current Kail) + now Dean sees me photo

Other people are talking the comics difference and my real face here on the video.

They don’t have a mirror there.


There is sword, dagger, of the older version Kail. Exactly the same scene. Exactly the same room, if it’s my real body taken, correct, it’s real me here taken to older Kail in the exactly the same room, doing the exactly things I see last time, I would hold my arms in…but that’s old Kail, he got military to take me here Taipei to there and erase the memory or I dead ?

Do you assume there is a Babaji, I do not know.

Real, me, real I gonna dead, if I drink that. I cannot be dead !! It’s real body enter that old Kail frames.


So the current frames she will reacts on everything I say don’t…she would tear, cry, scream, yell…he gonna lose it, if the guys sees that. I cannot control her, but then, if I try, she turns into …me? Saying exact word? He gonna see my real photo on line type ? There is a lot of this double body W is wrong all the time. He better not to losing the liking to her but I don’t really know if he got here online…to see my current practices ?

It’s I don’t care

I become worse 

Surly I don’t care.

It’s a distancing far…so she just runs?

Oh my God, everything is wrong …

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment