6/27/2021

Elite programs ..yeah like me and Tim Cook. 人才

 Chinese has that terms. It does not need to be witness programs

If you are skillful immigrant statues, you are that category.

On your Visa, not not on my Visa currently. 

W 2 form is an international student visa like Melinda acquire to work outside school, graduation after, outside campus.

Me Anna, works forms are all on campus, state ID pay check. It’s government funding programs, through New York State pay roll, there is an ID.

I also have off campus work Tax ID, in downtown Buffalo, lab, and unemployment insurance before I get back to school.

Technically speaking you stop paycheck after you enroll school. No more unemployment, so, that’s was what I did. I don’t have the money after that, you login every weeks to fill in your words you are not in the school.

You need to give my money back, NYC DMV for comet issues.

I did Twitter you 2019? I have a load friend issues so I have no money ? Don’t be ridiculous ?

I didn’t get any money yet. No money.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment