6/30/2021

Eben, padels in air means ..on the ice? Like one pedal, two pedal….you mean you have a basket birds, one by one on ice doing …?? Stepping ice? That kinds of every video I made saying?

 You mean them or you mean strangers ?

One by one in a line going forward or going to the cones, just touch side, in Taipei ice rink, here?

The ice skating.

I say going forward like stepping ice, yeah, I understand.

… …

Babaji: Anna.

Not cooking ? In here? My house that tiny kitchen ? Or you them go to 101 ABC cooking studio ?

You and whom them gonna crowd in the tiny kitchen ?

Didn’t I made the video?

… … I actually don’t sing. When I yell at Pixie them, I have …KTV alone a word with them to go kneeling ?

KTV…the getting in line? One of those things I said I did ?

Pizza Hut, buffet ? That is just getting plates to eat food?

Not really climate change ?

Not really Russian Math ?

Chemistry ?

… …

Babaji: yep, kind of.







No comments:

Post a Comment