6/22/2021

Dr Steven has a daughter, he lives in Reno. ETR = Early to Rise, NOT ET me!!!! … …

 You know, North from Dean going up, that’s a straight North. 

Highway 7 is horizontal. 

No, Muskoka…there is nothing there. Orilia is near by town, but the upper more north, there is a bigger City, we know on map.

No, me Eben Vartan, that’s 5 Lakes National Treasure lake survey stuffs. I did it in 5 Lords reviews, not just marcoran. 

No, I never been to ETR.

I went to 666 Dundas Buddha restaurant, a hole in the wall.

I been to nick’s mothers house around mid town Toronto. To drive in Toronto …I never really drive there. He Nick drives, it’s pass by me scenery cannot tell a thing. To get a take-out 666 Dundas, I got a parking police ticket to pay USA credit card. 

Well…did Craig says he knows Eben that sheet I wrote, why they are raining inside house? Nick house contractor patent roof leak, yeah, raining inside my room, honey bee paints from Home Depot, Canada.

No, there is a lot of things I live in North up 7 highway. The mall is driving all the way to the East, not Woodbridge. Muskoka, if I were you, I would not drive in one day. I would not drive at all, myself now.

巴巴基:對

No comments:

Post a Comment