6/05/2021

Do you know Forbe 100, not just religious them 1000, okay I say 100 behind, we had a magazine me Annca blacken out behind I thrown out? Her Indian 500, then 赤井秀一

 



We sort 100 behind already at 5 Lord review ? Didn’t I say we did a lot of things behind before I got on Slam Dunk Green team uniform taken your master seat 2018? She is a nun, she has no seating whatsoever ...
This is every 1000 on that industrial book by codes Keanu with his map to read ...

You know the terminology or you are worse than MD groups for real, they are zero, you are minus?
Beas has many magazine in English.
Not same lineage breathing same air 同氣連枝
She has no master if she lies...just dump the darkness ultimate to Beas, that’s where the book meant to use ...
Oh, I actually by now don’t care anything she says lies on TV anymore if she has it no had a master, they are all dead Taiwan, like the TV says, I exist now !!
Of course I heard 500 years old master. I told everyone ...before we had a crisis that the sky is fake ... so they have aliens lied?

You read this Tv or not? It’s 1000 cults, lineages, group, hidden, not hidden, participate with this one script if they heard the call. You are right in the SMTV !!

We are on 5 major religions, no, your master is not a thing, but she is a lineage holder like De Gabriel, Dr Steven they are.
She has 30 years with that 一貫道. Here. I told them, they win. The windows here open I scream very loud, the police pass by.
I stay in door ...
Oh, I did all kinds of stuffs, I cannot go to her center, TV says.
Babaji: oh yeah?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment