6/23/2021

Dean’s mother, like Eben ‘s dead parents entire sisterhood yet? Nick heard 1000 things Tony don’t like Grace kids or Wei Wei on Celine Dion song, he turns cold, as a man, Nick will kills, I train Tony , he for sure kills. Both side I manipulate, Dean’s mother, tell me, you want to drop parenting one life time eternity, for 10 minutes loves games like a flirt? I give you !!! Haha ….that’s not offering to me. I manipulate you yo become ….that’s ashame you thought you are greater than me ever …

Nick, you really can chop Tony one million extreme punishment I wish ?
I say poke out eyes, cut 4 limbs?
Yesh ?
I want what before ? You kneel, flat, bow, to me or Catholic ceremony Ola clothing great service church ?
Well…you need prove, you need a lot of greed, Nick….a lot/….

You never make it.
Never !!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment