6/22/2021

Dean, you calm down now I tell you what I found out about 5 Lords? 500 years old him eat fishes, you are the fishes. Offerings.

 I don’t know how true it is. No, I would not be stupid enough …I went to call Vartan, why I talk to him ever on his wall?

I had a forceful 5 Lord reviews situation. No, I open it myself. 

She SMCH 清海無上師? I guess she is in the jail, heard from 90s, not sure when was arrested.

No, I will not give you money, Dean.

Here in Taiwan, it’s very very easy to declare a cult, own a cult and made money. You just go to register. My mother told me that. What on Earth anyone would do such things? Vietnamese.

You are in a profession, you should believe there are a very very functional legal system. I am not in a millions years knows a thing called, “police”. If I knew that ….I will not be here whatever has happened. 

You are a doctor has to work with a legal people. Tamang has a girlfriend in law. He told me that like inquisitive me what I gonna do in my life that time, so long ago. 

Now, I know there are procedures and law reinforcement. It’s 8 years …I should just live in the police station, not to Apple. Tell me, Anna if you were to write to police,…oh I will know what to write. My head does not work …

Fishes likes to eat ?

It’s a fish wire, Wallace TV. He knows what it is. No, I don’t know what it is. It hurts fish very badly I believe. If the TV meant martial art, it’s bleed means.

You call Ola yet? Saying you trumpet 3 award? Does your parents call you, or you call your parents on me Anna in Frozen?

Dean, I know you. You are not like Vartan. You are competitive. You lost in Japan. Prostitution place, Ricky Martin actually I bought him CD in the 90s. Yeah.

Babaji: right right 

No comments:

Post a Comment