6/30/2021

By now 妲己 knows who is Yogananda, Yognanda should b4 told who is 妲己 but he feels Simon does on purpose? Lodovico + French King both does on purpose, blth Salai + Melzi does on purpose.

 Can someone, Da Vinci groups !!🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎

I need …characters.

Whatever you got ?


Can someone get a psychologist department professor or doctors ? Psychiatrist? Not NLP in this matter ?

I need children behavior by the book, behavior science ! On Yogananda. 


No, not Lee stuffs. He went to Master or PhD whom what combine degree in undergraduate?

Anyone ? 🛎


Does Babaji, I know him …

He meant …

What …

Academia…

Nor Aladdin music Obama must pay back Father stuffs?

Creation Radpody level or 小奏鳴曲 piano level ? That’s Rockfeller said.


Anymore ….I need Yogananda make-up Ms Congenialty levels stuffs.

Public appearance…

Dominating whole world doing my jobs NOW?

In 200 years ?


So…can you, will you, could you, 一貫道?


巴巴基:right 

No comments:

Post a Comment