6/30/2021

… … … … … … …. …. 小鬼 小和尚 想不想去跟一貫道他們說:去死吧!

 She has a question, or they all did…I am too lazy click video…

You are crying ? She does not know she just says what you say on that piece of paper you read, dye your hair hat lady.

She says what?

No, I don’t see.

Not that.  Did I tell someone to …One Taoist temple 🛎🛎🛎

Next …

夫妻關係,世界和平天堂哪一屆(劫)

小鬼 小和尚 …. 台詞是??

Up to down ? 3rd Heaven ? Eben was not in 2019 marrying to me yet.

一貫道 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 你們的雜誌

Next …

Magic power ? 子歇 what did I say yesterday ? Flyer out ? paste and copy ?

Buddha says what ?

I say ?

Are we on the national television ?

他們是聽翻譯還是我說?

我昨天說了俠咪?

這東西,是一個問題一個問題貼她的臉上嗎?

Are you listening to yourself ? SMCH 清海無上師?


1000 human body ? 斜眼瞪西斯

She replied you replied both on my video, so there is a Queen England ?

Next


You crying ?

You told her, 別比較? don’t compare ?

… …小鬼 小和尚 叫你們高僧出來潑水

If there is another time …it will not be water, understand ?


知道就好?


Where is India ? Buddhist association ? Your color, come here for a second …

Hi …we never talked …

Could you

Would you

Can you

Must you 

Capable 4 limbs to ensure every this I see .. conversation is ?? Modified ?


Babaji: right 


No comments:

Post a Comment