5/29/2021

Zen Japanese I say 2015 I was busy !!!! Why no one hear....there is a blue Yogananda book, I went online, after Tina did that. So I say YouTube High tech code and thumbnail...l

 We look at everywhere. You show me I talk, I tell you exactly I say. I say Zen, Japanese Zen Patriah. There are in a very known line. Now I forget all ...so I am not going to Google it to give a specific names. There is a known cutting arm story. There are 4 disciples stories. The selection of the Patriarch was the crying one? Tears down ...then I say Keanu, Nancy/ her husband/ Anita 19, can you just go and find out their most English translation on describing Zen? They sent so many craps to guess codes and thumbnail and I was reading the blue book Yogananda ? I heard them saying all kinds stuffs. It may not be true, but there are layout things I say exist !! Don’t we done all ? Crop circles two so far away, the photographer should be beat up, they did on purpose 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 it’s the same field crop circles, they are far away. Same location same name unheard of.

Babaji: my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment