5/22/2021

You will write I told you to write to check, One Lord one Guard, all rest ADD+office worker last tie. You identify all the objects in the frames, 2 ET buzz, you ADD needs to buzz them, call them each time greys shows up, not the other normal guy. The normal guy does once. This morning.

 You know ET knows Chinese 侍衛長 means = guards. They know Tibetan doubt bodies practices, ET knows I know we both professional know one hell of things - double body Prana related this Tibetan secrecy methods are mostly lineage holder 掌門人, meaning the past it’s lineage holder. Both ET and I Anna know that as a very biggest fact here...we both know you don’t know. You don’t know what’s a lineage holder means. You watch too many TV programs. Yeah, that’s about it.

Babaji: oh me?

I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment