5/09/2021

You girls hide things from the guys...I didn’t hide from Eben Keanu or Simon

 You girls don’t know what you will impossible do? I have to get that Legally Blonde set, I went to Eben. I saw King in the Bible, I didn’t say what like you would not say? Official works have to be official set. No emotion bound, but all your girls to position the guys are so so so bad to your dignity ? How to position them? Talk to the guys normally. Anything they need to know. I don’t know what they need to know? So many of them? Do I do it on purpose ? If something falls into the time box, I got trapped, I struggle? Things have to get done, I struggle ? You girls will purposely do the opposite to re-write the Bible. You say the guys didn’t talk ? They probably write the news, I don’t mind they don’t write me anymore. You define they don’t know? If you like a guy, you don’t know if the guy has a good feeling for you? You don’t know? You want to assume they like about you? Is anything you do, you know about it? Be a grown up?

Babaji: I don’t think so. 你要掀了整個中國找這個白子畫嗎?你看起來臉色不好

I don’t do anything to China, my face looks fine. For the Superior white robe guy Wallace play.

No comments:

Post a Comment