5/14/2021

You are the shadowy light from your father - military commander in chef?

 It’s on the book says. You could stand tall in the military if you continue your fathers works after he let go with the military. No one is doing it, because you are girls? How convinent ...that’s evil people think. You are doing things on purpose in this petty world inconvenience ? You don’t want to do anything. You just spend time with dad and mom on Facebook every night 11 o’clock? That’s saying you had a job up to 11 compliment ...just a Facebook to measure my life. Yeah, I had a life from UB. You have your father shadowy light life with your friends connection ? Do they do that nowadays ? You are so and so daughters or sons, so you got to be friends together or Obama had a skin color issue with the Congress, never is his family should (have a skin color issue with the Congress ) - see, the redundant words shows itself or else I am too lazy to say it right? I didn’t have a draft starting that Organic. I don’t know where that rumors went when I tutor them in the lab, because there were guys find out. If others in the classroom should know I exist in this school is on YouTube or teaching this stuffs, they gonna kill each other in the future? Is that a lie or truth telepathy to me?

Babaji: a lie

No comments:

Post a Comment