5/15/2021

You all don’t know the guys are boys?

 I know that fact the boys like Tony? I was told? Oh I can careless I paint great for you entire full house and this piece of junk photo to illustrate the entire Hollywood they are not just dummy boys, they are useless boys. There are no comments of me to say anything you want to stuff at me, my embrace? You develop your manner, you suppose to develope your mind set, you suppose to go to spirituality, not arrogance, not boastful, not pride and prejudice, my hair? Tell me , what’s wrong with my hair ever? There are only superficial guys like American people like stupid Asian girls treasure like the tiara on their head to say curses like Belgium ....stupid enough to imagine their petty face for any worth, to my use? Oh this CIA will keep me the only disciple of Reptilian, because they are the strongest. Whatever they have in mind their saying whatsoever ....

Babaji: is your internet even open?

I can careless if it’s open. I got what I need ...the world can die without. 

No comments:

Post a Comment