5/15/2021

I can finally go to sleep

 Don’t ever tell me again about this Tamang with loads guns things on Facebook is romantic ever ...if all girls wants to die, I won’t call the police, you should all be die with it. And Dean? No, he likes his saying. I made sounds like a family of it’s written format what it supposed to be in real life like Justin sings...yeah. That’s the supposed to be things, not the actual immature human boys imagine they are Gods, their managers are dead ...guys need looks not talents. Those things I say it very clear. It’s never gonna make it, how many times you want to write it down ?

Babaji: so what does ever Eben come for?

Didn’t you say he is jailed ? I may not even see this guy, Thank God the reality kicks in. I don’t need them. They need T, not me.

Babaji: no regrets !

Never !

No comments:

Post a Comment