5/21/2021

Yogi bear

 4-23 = Ola birthday 

Jones? My brothers today friends I talk about 

Richard Johnson = Hank? Ola? Prince Charles?

Bears said what they are not going to say they are there to Prince Charles

She told him what? She wants to look for Babaji ? Prince Charles answers?

Then bankcrupt ? 凡爾賽玫瑰 the marry James her other spending money movie I say look like Ola. Logging business ?of course not. Lung forest meant Amazon? Re-write that. Amazon forest is the lung of earth, my lung ? That looks like Bill Gates I got a father ? Oh ....Siddarthra’s fathers wants to get rid of them 10? All of the them including the Yogi? Which Yogi Park? Redesign ? My groups or Buddhist, Hindu one ?

How about you all watch it.

You the genetics ? Boys and the girls answers ? You know you don’t go ahead already ? And ? No, you know what classify sees that my answer with it. = bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment