5/21/2021

Yeah, it is the boy & girls issues - they the boys know that eternity if I say it

 The forest ranger Jones and the Forest ? That’s a ranger health Mike Adam & Plant issues. The tree is a plant, the bigger plant, we sort that before ? No, Mike Adam has nothing to do with this. I am just stretching the points it’s not the boy and the girls issues?

Babaji: when she starts to talk rubbish, I want to destroy a park. Do you know yesterday night you were jail inside your room, walking back and forth and then, you go telling them space of that space of that space?

I don’t hear this thing. You are not going to help them.

Babaji: what did I say?

Take me away?

Babaji: that’s every time you are doing this. Do I say go ahead ?

We never talk about the things I go ahead.

Babaji: oh you don’t ?

You don’t want to help them, we did this how many times? You gonna leave the movies empty ? Written ?

Babaji: No!

... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment