5/23/2021

Yeah, tell me, how you would be cute and funny ? Like Harry style? You see him ? Simon, do you watch him dating to do that? You alive dead yet? I didn’t kill you thus far.

 So how you be cute and funny ? Talking like normal, with an agenda? Old words in English like vampire? We talk about the weather the most stupid conversation a couple me you talk? It’s the weather ? I am not happy. And when I am not happy, I do things exactly the way I like it. Do you have a way do things you like it? You wait to prove to your parents, prove to your police station, prove to your followers, prove the boundary to leap and bounce ? You prove you exist? What’s the way you doing things this far that’s not zero on your paper, you and I ? It bothers you we are different ? It’s bothers you I gather any groups I magically say it? Just the terms to call? Just the words you make it to sound like me? To copy or to paste? Because it’s glue or deattached ? You guessing or you bet on it you will be 100 % on that police records be right on everything you do in everyday every year til the day you die? Bet on it. You have a confidence in the mirror, you have training interval, you have endurance and faith to conquer all, say it ...it’s mantra all bounce ..it’s all without draft like you own it...owning it this language is just a voice ...a voice ...you want this language to be yours ...say it.

Babaji: bad bad bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment