5/16/2021

Words girls don’t say to a guy

 “Do you get a birthday present for me?”

“Do you remember our anniversary?”

“The trash bin you didn’t take it late you come home, can you take it in?”

“What’s your favorite food?”

“Do you know I have a friend name Tamang and Dean use to be my friends, we were not together but they are not truly romance involved. They make it into the med school.”

“Do you want to drive or do you want me to drive today?”

“What’s that you are eating ?”

“I am bored, do you want to eat out today ? “

“Do you have another account for the bank?”

“If your mother tell you do this, will you do it?”

“Your friends called. What does he want from you?”

“I thought I saw your accountant passing by.”

“What makes you afraid the most, me or your sister ?”

“Is there anything you particular fear?”

“Have you ever talk to a doctor about your sex appetite?”

“Do you care about me at all?”

“Are you trying to go there without me?” (Teasing )

“These stuffy animals is from Disney, you like it?”

“Did you ever tell your parents secrets?”

“You can tell me any secrets, you know that right ?”

Babaji: they are not going to do it for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment