5/23/2021

Wing can do a lot of things like my brother but he needs a cook like his mother and clean his everything not to argue why he is the one making money. Ola’s pride is not Asian traditional

 She is never gonna make it with Wing on the immigration status her mother if move with her father from Portland, they have to make it to today’s most depressing town called Buffalo, UB 5, I painted a happy picture but they gonna check my enterprise car rental guys? It’s every few weekend on special rates...they hire new people on the line, that’s how much they pay for the tall guys like them? To say they ever will Love self-improvement class because they doing it to better themselves? You mean I see them every morning shaved it wearing contacts tales ? Oh, they gonna compare my vision issues I say you cannot see, where is your eye glasses at home? I here Taiwan has the highest technology lighter eye glasses does not bother my temporal head, two side near the ear? It still bothers me now, so I just don’t wear glasses sometimes watching TV? Here they gonna complain I cannot read the Chinese subtitle Wallace is on? It’s not crispy but I can see. They UB 5 home appearance ? That’s an illusion, they need a maid.

Babaji: terrible terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment