5/25/2021

What’s re-cap ? You and your mother talk the same word ? No, I don’t know. You would NEVER do that on a camera, you start from zero saying words to Mexican like Jonathon

 https://youtu.be/Cu55LjztNAA

They see you and your mother ? They drop you or both of you. This was how many 3 years ago? I didn’t tell you NEVER do that ? Eben was talking opportunity, he and that guy talking, it’s the first time I see Eben does interview it’s him talking. I don’t like it, so I went to write all the words the other guys says, and put on the notebook when they force me to talk, I say to Eben with my book open video, I say A, I say B, I say C. No. It’s not written. I wrote something. But not his video. I do not hear Eben. He never does that, he interviews others. This is so strange ...you ever teach elementary kids with a patience issues? Seth is not Tony. He does things in the school. He had a science close major. You want to go back to school ? You want to see James Cameron while your mother is still alive? Do you know she is 71? My mother and I be put on the video?

Babaji: yeah 




No comments:

Post a Comment