5/25/2021

Oh I remember I say to your mother you should be jail, find Nick. But, why she I say you should be jailed again ? It has to do with Keanu drives me so mad I would ever say that to you ...was I out of my mind...I say you jail if ? Yeah, we started at that, I remember

 So I finishing talking to you, I talk to Lauren then to Anita. I remember. I was telling Lauren fine first few days, one day she is no more fine. Yeah, I remember that. No.that’s not from me. I always feel that’s fine Lauren and Simon, but my ghost says not fine, so Lauren has another 2014 half months on her craps, SMCH dancing around to say OU. No one in Hollywood knows SMCH written codes does that !! I was strolling this Hollywood to talk on Google Plus? Does your mother tell you where I went 2015? To annihilate Tesla patents, Da Vinci Art smuggler craps, if not Buddha sorting whom got fame and money ? That’s killings! I know Keanu might have the gun. Tamang did that? You? Besides love potion and the way you act on the movies screen, anything else you know about yourself should be jailed ? Jailing is serious !! Anyone remember why I was so mad to say that to them? No, I don’t remember. I don’t care about it. These entire Hollywood rich family kids all got problems, if not drugs than wine. I seen them walking by my car, I sleep laying down waiting that Keanu to show up !! He supposes to have a feeling you were a concubine French King story ...if he says I die, I am that concubine to go killing Da Vinci, he Keanu can make up stories in his own head. You don’t believe ?

Babaji: bad

No comments:

Post a Comment