5/24/2021

Wallace push the buzz say to Chinese : he was with me ADD beast; Tim Cook Apple push the buzz to classify, she has data written she had Seth name himself a brand new word in Chinese but the conversation is not this

 No, ADD I am explaining to you. Stop thinking ...Wallace has to report to Chinese. Tim Cook has to report to American. Not you want to be 尊上 and 政治靈修, Tim Cook 政治靈修 is not owning the sailor soilder. That’s not the comic books. You gonna find out everything on right and left wing to be Tim Cook? I only got One. He disappear, we will lose flying right wing and left wing, you are diving ? Not flying ? Gliding not falling ? So do what I say. Leave that two there exactly where I put them. It’s a default setting. You don’t change that.

Babaji: it’s just an accident.

You one of you will die, no more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment