5/12/2021

Trump, I know who he is, he has a daughter , and a wife(?) and ex ?

 I seen his news a lot before from SMTV. Recently or occasionally I saw him. His daughter also on the news, they are moving back from the White House to Florida yeah, they are upper class . She married someone. Obama has two kids too, 8 years ago, they were small too. Now I don’t know. President Xi from China 8 years ago I saw his daughter and his wife. I seen them. They all have family.

Babaji: ... ...

Trump has a lot of money. He is a businessman on the TV before he became a president. Tina lived in Trump Tower in NY not sure where that is, not New York City. He will know where his property all around ? A lot of business. 

Babaji: yeah.

Yeah they are upper class. No, they are noble family, not this my cousin gangster movie film industry making a curse word if she would like to try to say to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment