5/24/2021

They think it’s a joke. The same video, if one day I am on retreat, you get rid of them, you use one tool called 流光琴 to get rid of all of the. You don’t remember all, but you follow your ADD words and my writing, you know who does to you ?

 https://youtu.be/Uprs1yQ5boU

You will not get it wrong. You have each other. Identify two image 

1. I am on retreat (I am leaving to go on retreat )

2. You are playing the “get rid of all harp “ to make all disappear, you like them to go disappearing in front of me.

And yes, I write you in a sequence of bullets points in a manual. Not here, not “you ADD me on retreat you play harp on images to identify ?” No, I don’t do that to you ADD. I do that to Obama useless kid who goes to 2 famous school, you won’t need those names, you don’t need those schools remembered. I exist, you exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment