5/13/2021

They both do that, the girls Lauren or Trump’s daughter might get killed. Yeah, I know

 No, that’s not how things to be done. They may not even arrive here. Their father are watching...it’s not they can talk to them, are they even close? Oh Trump don’t care if she got killed she has to make it with him, so yes, she stays til she got killed. That’s a not an argument. If if if if if she is smart, she won’t get killed, that’s him. How to be smart? Well...it’s not even a discussion to talk about it. That kind of dad ... well they can do something in the US big I suppose...I mean BIG. Lauren I don’t know her step father, I thought was very old already 8 years ago? They look like a Jewish family ...oh if they see me doing this, I am a God, they meant they are crowned. So bad people. 

Babaji: bad people bad people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment