5/13/2021

Korean girls eating show to a Simon or Pixies

 https://youtu.be/uI_VKegKwGQ

She is a Korean eating very Kinshi Korean spice food. She does western food at home, she eats them, that’s a milk. I haven’t finished watching ...here Simon doesn’t trust Pixies that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what me and Pixie are doing, we are working. If those girls are so so ....whatever to start talking to Simon on Korean eating show, that’s not good for them. I have to do things with the military because because because later I change from the ficus of Pixies to them. Everyone all know or have a reason do things they do. So yeah, I am not 100% on the military, because I have other people to be responsible, yes, the biggest of them is the border Pixie. Yes. But now I am focus on the military, whatever that words really means to be honest !

Babaji: cooking show cooking show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment