5/23/2021

Their wife’s know I have friends, but not in this scale I have a past with how many friends? Each with one video, she does 30 days one one them talk?

 They know I have friends, they have their friends too. But actually heard Anna starts to talk about her friends and the past and their parents or bf or husbands, that friends definition changes ...me Anna and they Ola and Karen are friends, like friends to see their parents? Yeah ! I met Ola and Karen’s parents. I saw Dean’s parents too. I know Dr T’s wife, she is my university faculty. Something wrong with these girls heads. I say I had a Facebook. I just erase them. But I know whom they are. I had friends, yes ! I explain in details how we met, what happened with the professor Founor ? SIlas right behind me sees him knock my desk and sings at NSYNC crazy song. It’s said at the beginning. That 5 UB knows evolutionary biology. I think that’s how I met Seth. So I talked about it. I actually know them ! I went to see Bill, I went to see SIlas, I talked to Patrick In the lab. We were in the same class. This is insane, you Chinese girls go outside the US study abroad yet? So unless you go, you stay in China making your own age friends.  No, Nick’s friends I don’t know them, ever !

Babaji: yeah yeah stab stab stab stab stab

I told you if you want a dozen ...you can just go now without telling me. You Facebook friends them. I told you something, you can do your way. I know you are in China or Taiwan. I am busy with the US. You suppose to know where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment