5/17/2021

The same eating show - I used to get hit by Eben green or all others newsletter, I will get hit by seeing the strangest in that movie or reading

 Those fishes were steam. She plug the head out to baked the remaining ...it’s baked. It is already cooked. But cooking steam is to soften the fish, it’s not crispy, you all don’t need me to explain that? It’s not roasted ...that machine I seem her using it so often now...it looks like one of those new appliance they sell here popular. They fried or bake ...you don’t have a oil fried stain on your hood in the kitchen to clean. Yeah...they...I don’t think meant they stuck inside ...”ceiling roof if that’s too short of the length ?” Within that machine. Where could the oil stain goes? The meat? 氣炸鍋 no I don’t have one. It’s for certain people use. That YouTuber here his sister type.

Babaji: what’s the ceiling roof?

James house fire stove had no hood, it’s straight up to the ceiling roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment