5/23/2021

That’s Ola, that’s Tony, that’s Hira, That Dean, that’s Karen, that’s Justin, that’s Jonas, that Lee, that’s all you Meds boys or girls...you know American don’t you agree? It’s one world land

 You want to bet on it, how I will do it myself ...they do not know bother...no any given means can ever erase that you have that trait, you bet on America will use you to kill me. As long as that trait exist, these guys or girls U/b states from ...don’t ever exist in America, not the funding father agree. American is that advance? Yes. Getting rid of all of you is agree by me, I will sign.

Babaji: ADD rules.

It’s in front of you, for my display only ...no, you don’t see it, you never will believe it. You don’t know your country ...you should be ashame of it as their citizen, I am the outsider....they will tell you it’s very shameful it’s an outsider tell you how American making it in real time.


No comments:

Post a Comment