5/16/2021

Tamang takes short cut, Dean does not have a voice

 When the guys grow up to be in a sissy sassy to their parents to get things, it will show. Every guys get things of course. But Tamang takes a short cut, Dean doesn’t have a voice. You want me “as a tutor” had no name grill their what works ? Organic chemistry ? That’s ridiculous. They pass. They don’t care about the knowledge. They care about play and gets things. Some guys will get the knowledge right, they like to learn right. They both don’t. I don’t know why you girls are falling in love with them on TV or I have to tell Hollywood and Disney my resentment...why don’t you two write this yourself, don’t bother asking me again ? We were not together. I don’t need a Facebook. 

Babaji: you thinking true, Anna?

They are average guy, cannot make it right. You don’t want the career. They want something else convenience because they will know exactly if they are capable or not. For that admit they are short in their insight ..that’s exactly where they are. They just look the same height what else others can do. Tamang is an Asian looking. Tell me about it he making it among the guys or the girls with the height, conveniently.

Babaji: you were going to tell Eben when you see him, you practice hates them.

I don’t hate them. It’s just ...all open books on the TV. Why cannot I live like the TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment