5/24/2021

She’s all that - Nancy Drew I remember I used to have a Seth Babaji make up yeth group, called little yeth group...their house butler controls whose mail got in 小西斯組

 Because it’s a pronounciation in Seth name in Chinese made to a most beautiful Babaji name as Chinese 4 known beauty in the history. Yeth not Seth. So this insane Yeth says he has a uniform but this that crap he wants spirituality not getting married...of course I know that. We went to Star because he occupied Nick house with the other 4, and brings me a dog ...that one road Riverdale outside coopers falls ...long story short, one day I cross a different group of people in the upper class. Not Yeth took, we had other crisis to look for a dagger. The upper class family someone looks like President Snow has a family dagger. I saw. But in a short story ...those kinds big houses mansion like they are always have a butler, known to me as “little Yeth” groups. They are not one, they are in thousands. 小西斯組....I did a lot of things 2016/2017...so we were running the clock sorting the TV, this group I don’t want to mix up with Yeth, just one Yeth, the rest are little Yeth groups, I found out something about them, not ADD, they are trained to keep things for themselves. If it’s an emergency to reach all the way Top of their house guy, they owner of the mansion have gazillion documents or present works to look. With the folders of all kinds line up in the room. Gazillions papers. I need these butler to steal their owners seal to burn down this entire planet and we will take off ... no, they are not sex type, they are collecting things to exchange stuffs types. You have a very better excuse to tell them why you need that seal or stamp. They can get it. One of those things to reach all the way on the Top and across. They are hired for all the same quality they have. They can do things. Except...today movie, those mansion are not seeing them around. Maybe I mix up the houses....but it supposed to look like those houses.

Babaji: why do you want to burn down the entire planet, to tell Eben ?鐵青的臉色

Were you the one facilitate all those looking stuffs? To identify groups all the way top ?

Babaji: no, I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment