5/29/2021

Period pain - the guys can eat anything they want - true. What do you eat food in life? I don’t social so looong years to see what girls usually on their diets? Isn’t the girls are always on diet ?

 I seen girls eat Chinese food. Sandwich...do you hide behind to eat things most people in public store or public dining places won’t see? I can only go to SU dining place to see what people eat.  You like you like food? Can you stay without the food and not yelling if the guy like Nick do on purpose to poke and say “are you hungry” while driving ? It’s so looong ago I was 23 and before ....31 I was in CA. Yeah, it was very long years ago...okay. You eat and drink what ? You eat food, drink milkshake ice cream made ? I drink it here ...I don’t like to chew ice cream that time, sitting down on the side of that subway down mall. Alone. You drink coffee? Star bucks ? I have double chocolate frapochino. Never had anything else. You eat cookies, bascuits, breads, cakes, donuts ? I eat quesadilla in school. I don’t know what you eat...you like Dr Gabriel looks when he is younger ? Juicing ?

Babaji: no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment