5/17/2021

Organic Chemistry is a niche. But that time I won’t go to Eben to say how was my niche. I know who he is, I know what he was saying already.

 Organic chemistry no one was doing it. So I was early on the internet doing all that for the organic chemistry, if I have a build a niche, website, YouTube channel...it’s already most things equip, I was tutoring in the lab. I did ask them to watch but it was not required. I have to do the presentation for their final. Those are like public speaking ...no those things I don’t need a draft, it’s not a public speaking, it’s a lecturing front to back to connect the entire semester their organic chemistry chapters they learnt. They only learn 3 or 4 chapters per exams, final is ALL the chapters. They cannot understand why they are related, so I tutor them in the workshop manner, don’t ask me anything, we finishing lecturing first. Eben is doing the same but he does in his niche. Once you have built a niche, you cannot possibly forget you done that ? I would forget what I have done? That’s ridiculous. 

Babaji: web web

No comments:

Post a Comment