5/29/2021

Ola, Robert you on her file? Like 430 would have too...this is far beyond mental technology to say we get the terms clear, her Facebook friends no, I only seen Dean’s gf Ana. I never check anymore friends. I do not know whom you are !

 No, I don’t like Tony. Right, your role name is Tony. He is a complicate person Ola says ? She will never vocal becomes like that, ever ! You gonna train her, Robert? She expects something all the time, movie real, means an attachment of a memory, a recall, a precious sharing bonds moment. It says 10 of Iron men.  She is a Catholics family. I drive her. She is true on that, she didn’t lie about it. Catholic means there are a ceremony. A ceremony nun with a cover head cover in white? There is 修女也瘋狂 I seen a red hair looks like her Ola. Are we going to do the ice skating? Ola cannot skate, she expect everyone does works, so we all can do are rutton all of this. You force her doing any part of story, she will accuse Dean rape me, she wants others to force her Catholic head wrap nun to fuck? Got it? Good, on files 430. 

Babaji: great 

No comments:

Post a Comment