5/25/2021

Okay, if I want to set up your mother and my Nick, so I have to go with Keanu, is that a choice I have with a ghost doing sex on me everyday ? What is a choice means in classify ?

 You have to make steps for them to get together. Does your mother moved? Do I move to Keanu? We draw a better world story 2014, I laugh off my head I don’t remember when I woke up, I have no more house but my mother came with my brother ? That’s called the Faith in God, I got a place temporary to stay ...I better be serious this time, no more 2014? There is no more houses ...you ...where were you 2014 up to today ? No, I don’t know where you about. I might know where the classify Keanu or Simon is about but not you and your ...sister about ? Your mother a movie producer the rabbit palace at the ABC mart here ? You called James Cameron ? Oh, one of them has to know that, who is the rabbit, at least you know? SMCH !

Babaji: bad bad bad bad bad bad bad back bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad back bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad back bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad back bad bad

No comments:

Post a Comment