5/25/2021

Gracie gold - ice skating. The stage is too small, professional know or I know to tell Ola, the real speed and strength, she will jump out of that small stage

 https://youtu.be/pbKdMG-NiU4

Can you see? Gracie Gold might jump out of that ice rink they built there ? It’s at Dean’s Florida. Me and Dean going there to watch her to do a Dr T obligate to do books? It’s not just obligate book, it is the Bible just don’t say that loud ? 溜冰天使 Gracie Harp...or Annie what ? Shyer ? These names you need to have a memory to hold so you feel hurt ? From Sandra ? Then you tell her. Do you want her your friends or Keanu ? I cannot understand Keanu born me Asian looking ? I say he is a British by birth right later in my future I might be in troubles ? Do you do anything ? Yet? She Gracie Gold first turn right that entire wave her arm things, she is an instructor on ice. She is 25 now. She was 19? You used to be 26? 

Babaji: oh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment