5/17/2021

NSYNC that’s when they were young, interviews are advertisement, you don’t get paid to be air on ads?

 https://youtu.be/MmjwyRKN1Bk

They are nice. My family relatives these bunch of useless kids ...you can never buy them a car. We don’t use the car, we use the bus here. They can walk. They breath on the bank interests? They were very young, very successfully. American use money ...I imagine ...

Babaji: JC or Justin

... why you ask?

Babaji: Just want to know. No one knows you say Dean dead means he is really should be dead.

He cannot function, it means he is worse than he is dead. He is not impaired...he is a type that “mom I need a laundry done” “ where is my passport?” “It’s one month late fee on the student loans” “do you see my eye glasses “ ....one of those to do with life, he is not equip to take care of himself life to say, making me a milkshake ? Oh, some guys are treat you like a maid because they are completely needs their mother.

Babaji: that bad?

As bad as the TV says, yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment