5/13/2021

No, I know the border people for so long before they show me a video, I saw...whom? Isn’t that the uncle?

 We were busy on the Flower Thousand Bones. Our all days those days are all on that. I had other things on my own dealing with. I wrote what my side story, not online yet. I had things to do that time. And then went online...I did a Mars? Oh I remember the SMTV MC, I say he looks like ? We just don’t talk about them anymore. It’s just a face recognition whom they look like? I cannot possibly to know them all. What was the lab partner ...Olivia ? She’s man (movies) oh, I have a lab partner Olivia. Her new jobs was an MIT professor in SUNY Buffalo, I know how competitive that is. There is a French them SMTV Olivia. 

Babaji: you know him.

Of course not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment