5/23/2021

MS Congenality 2, you travel well, that much suitcases ?

 I was talking to myself if Eben and I take you travel... we drive, he drives and you my age kids sits in your own driving cars with your parents with your luggages to Apple. Building by building check in, I say no reserve but you are good at using a website to online credit card my card your card to call them reserved or click the reserved? You prefer or good at? No, not my opinion counts. It’s what you comfortable...any restaurant you research, cooking in the hotel ? Not loving hut near by a Chinese North East delicacy my spider web train station that Japan invade China through that land ? You know where is Japan ? So Eben and I don’t park at Loving hut Plaza, to hold hands walking the entire complex plaza I say to him ...look. I been to every this shop look their store name. There is a hotel?

Babaji: yeah right.

I am so tired of this. Hopeless and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment