5/23/2021

Middleton is a Brunette, I Anna is a blonde, I blond girls have a different friends circle you gonna tell me that ? Dean is not blonde, he lie to me, but SIlas was a blonde?

 Oh those only girls will say they are brunette, they are not blond hairs things bothering them. You just making friends like...Ola does not know why she goes to Eben’s friend to spend all their money Anna sent in. She becomes a snubbishing attitude like that girl, she will say things like “oh, I like your fabric you wear today, it’s like my tea cup collection Anna says that Hollywood whom looks like her best friend Erin had a not tea cup but cup girl says ...it’s the pattern that red and black. ‘ someone told me or report to me. I blacken out. It’s Tim Cook left Wing. Who sent her that cup tea collection ?

Babaji: like a puppet 

Yeah...or if I say to whole Europe I bar down Ola move in yogi bears, she should say,” hi Prince Charles I like your news today. No it does not bother me, I have to go there anyway. Anna fabricate lies all the time.” Or “ yesterday I thought you didn’t write the news like Anna says, this is how I draft last night my mother look at it already, we talked. “ or “ you know, your son, do you like them both ? You gonna die they win?” Or “ I just keep talking to you but I will go to which groups to say a thing or two if you want to tag along. I just let you know first”

Babaji: they cannot do that.

I know. I have to spoon fed them and dump honey on myself to glue on the ground as Da Vinci. 

No comments:

Post a Comment