5/17/2021

Maria house

 https://youtu.be/Pt_5Faa_J-U

Yeah, they are all welcome to their big home. They think they do on purpose with me opening up my home only on the video? You don’t own the home. You all thought you shut off the stove fire when you leave, you assume this house is yours. It’s by district, if you marry to a police or a pixie, you have a lot of chance making it in the household. Most these layout SWAT team position is to see all your spying activities. Yes. You start typing 24 hours, or you run behind. You didn’t think I mean I say? Yeah, marry to a police not much pay, a pixie or fireman, the district neighborhood. I run this thing or you run it? You collects junks inside the house, you breed disease when you got sick, you got drunk party your thought no one restriction you. I rule, you will all be restrain exactly I say so, I don’t care about the Hollywood. My neighborhood does not go by a forest fire, if going down burning all of you, oh yeah, I know how to do just that. You don’t own a home. It’s a fact. All of you.

Babaji: they have to be monitor all the time?

Correct. It is law. No one sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment