5/10/2021

Leonardo is Keanu’s neighbor, he Keanu’s house only possible to have a one side neighbor to ring that door bell like I did.

 https://youtu.be/Om2KT3_aP3I

Do you China whatever Corperation kids wants to group yourself on a cruise to see if you all can be sink on the China coastline Pacifica ocean ...in case you don’t know he De Caprio movie Titanic was at Atlantic Ocean, that north has North Pole ice coming down, so happen that the ship hit the iceberg ? You should look at the Pacific Ocean if they have a North side barrier problem when I say it’s One world one piece, I say I live on an island and Google had a Keanu sent a what love song was One world One love garbage to say the later knock knock run about? Yeah, I told Google you might sink it if you have a head, what’s possible or impossible. They might do it themselves. Just look up north of that Taiwan China map only you can purchase here not Ukraine? I told Keanu there is a library book and a map?

Babaji: it cannot be funny enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment