5/21/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️Killing list - middleton is attached to that mainland the bloodline, the bloodline is attached here, alien if shows up, or disable one arm, one leg

 You will kill when you follow your protocol. They are just regular people living in their life. Middleton does not know them, they don’t know us, if middleton cross the wrong line, they kill. That’s their suppose to do jobs, not me. It they bloodline got into the wrong sectors of the higher order, on earth or not on earth, assuming you guess I am working my way out of this planet, is solar system, is galaxy Milkyway, or beyond, Bob Dean says on another galaxy, meaning their vocabulary can reach very very far. If the royal cross the ET wrong side of the agenda to interfere me, yes, I can order them die. Or martial artist congregation Wallace TV, I say ONCE, that’s Frank and Francis, Venus, they sleep with that protocol like a Bible, it means everything moves wrong of that, didn’t hear me, pretend not hear me, pretend not to care there is a Venus, I say I am Tesla, high tech galaxy beyond your reality like Adam, I annihilate all of them. I say ONCE to Purna I say Twice, I say Three times, there will be days I never say it again. Alien shows up on the street look different from the police, it’s stupid not to kill? You Masscred all of them for the regular citizen living their eye sight clean, same as the disable people. When people get disable, like I sent to Valley, they got no room, there is a disable room, like if Keanu becoming that time. He will turn into very very very mad and negative person, they hate things, they lie, they wants attention, they want others to touch them, they don’t pay attention on the assignment, they want glory, they want their legs back. They know they are very heavy, the nurse to carry them are fat too fat..... etc. if it’s 2 legs paralyze, you look normal. There are abnormal disable, you NEVER let them show up to the public healthy people eyes sight, they have to live and survive right. Yes, you kill them all once you find out things or the kids whom wants to talk to them. Making a fortune, or kid twist the Barbi doll in the very young age ...so many things to kill any time. Your hospital too many germs. Yeah, the student athletics they don’t show up in the clinic or hospital, that’s different. Protocol those are administrate by mature people. You do a lot of these things...you will know, there are none sense things you kids/ meds students do are really not appreciating the life you got to make the best of it. You are given every means to success like the US says or do. They give you every means. Yes, they did. You got water to drink, to shower, to breath right, to get an internet to listen every information in every fields. You are ruling others like as an American to 194 countries. If you rule with the compassion and wisdom and growth in your mind, not selfishness you get another pursue with a logo on? I sent a snake or snail one? Or human skin made? You are not reasonable to live life, insane.

Babaji: completely insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment