5/09/2021

Keanu, Simon, Eben finds out things falls into the time right like I planned it?

 Do you know how I feel you don’t go to the military to imagine my timelines...they will go through it exactly to understand the sequence we didn’t look at the movies to stay on the movies. And worse, I am the one putting things in the end to fall exactly into Eben’s den? With the time to say Bible? I would not do that again, I am blind folded to run things happened to land in it....you don’t know how I feel about all these. If one move is wrong at these time, yes Keanu is going to miss me, Simon, or NSYNC. And if later found out, they are not nice !! This is very scary, you girls are not pig sign to say “I am too lazy to talk about it” but you are really very very lazy ...and unclean. The SWAT team I went with them to look at the women bathroom make-up powder building by building ...this is heart breaking jobs ! Horrifying to me.

Babaji: not horrifying enough to some guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment