5/13/2021

If there are people have to kill people in this real life for works...there is no such optimistic opt put dancing groups like building a future 舞台少女

 It says so bad in the lyrics, do they even listen to that themselves ? When your career has to kill stupidity people and massrred the entire rooms of something to clean up an operation...you don’t act the way like the other people. Things you bring on the TV, will have people get killed. That’s just as simple. We were working on a comet. We had a problem in Hollywood girls fight, Keanu would know it, Simon would know it. Anna got fed up, she went somewhere else to open a comet book? Then everyone knows the number? I name it myself ? Oh that’s shit none stop piling up to the sky. Then there is shooting I check my schedules why Sandy elementary and hurricane ? Is that possible black out east side US? Oh ...don’t bother, I hate every book practically everything I open has something wrong with it. Eben at my time video say 47, it disappear? Great. That’s SMCH poem. I hate that. There were so many junks. There are people have to kill...just face the reality, not sitting pretty to spend dad’s money like my cousin. That’s exactly she wish to do, she will 坳到 she has it for the rest of her life, or her father could do something worse, just hand the silver platform to her. She will know something I don’t know, what a petty mind petty soul. 

Babaji: no, she doesn’t know, they are not that drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment