5/13/2021

If Adam told me, my ex

 He is not feeling well just standing on that subway like Keanu finding a book for Kate on a platform...it’s the exactly the same things ...that Hailey ? Where did she say she is from? Too impaire not seeing but there is Adam or just get to where she knows where to go? They drive 8 hours to an airport ? Oh yeah, her father needs to know her name is Hailey like a comet. I already know that. Trump doesn’t just do one thing. There is a target, that one. 

Babaji: that’s the One?

Oh they know I saw it. It’s sent on my phone none stop of these whom keep speaking Chinese foreigners, doing very blizzard thing. It was about her? Then there is him? This channel is about her suppose to, so I see her alone in the camera not sure whom film it.

No comments:

Post a Comment